Developer with focus on Master Data Mgmt
We’re looking for new colleagues! Solita’s Master Data Management consultants work at the core of our customers’ business and participate in the development of data management processes. High-quality and easily accessible core data creates immediate value for business operations, which is why the words of our consultants carry weight.Apply
Are you a developer who gets excited about data quality, working close to the business and solving complex data problems? Are you familiar with Master Data Management? Then have a closer read!
While we do not approach master data management technology first, nor do we underestimate the significance of tools. Our preferred tool in our customer projects is Semarchy, which we consider to be the most sophisticated and agile MDM tool in the world. We would also be happy to familiarise our new colleagues with its secrets and inner workings.
An MDM consultant’s work at Solita?
- Our typical way of doing things is wide-ranged: the team members are involved in both specification and design work, as well as the practical implementation of the designed solutions. While this provides opportunities for continuous learning, no one needs to master everything right down to the last detail, given that we work as teams in customer projects.
- Our way of working is genuinely agile. Helping us deliver on this promise is our preferred tool Semarchy, which was designed from the very beginning to support an agile development model and rapid value generation. Solita also avoids ‘process bibles’ which impose needless restrictions on work.
- Competence development and continuous learning are of utmost importance to us, because our customers want us to challenge their thinking. To support development, we provide both formal training and room for independent learning.
- In addition to colleagues specialising in master data management, Solita’s data community encompasses more than 200 professionals fulfilling their passion for data by making use of a range of expertise. Learn more about our data community and everyday operation
- Project work is international and relocation is, therefore, a possibility. If you are interested in working abroad, you can count on our support. We require good skills in English. Proficiency in German or Swedish is considered to be an advantage.
Examples of skills and competencies useful in this work
- Experience of working with data in general, or master data in particular.
- A desire and ability to understand business processes.
- Experience in system interfaces and integration builds.
- Strong people skills and the courage to challenge customers.
- The desire to work both by the keyboard and, when necessary, by a flip chart – naturally within the framework of one’s own skills and interests.
- Experience in project work or project management.
We do not expect you to be a specialist in all the aspects involved. If your skill set already includes some of the skills listed above, your chances for success in the job of a consultant are good.
Solita as an employer
Solita is an international nordic consulting firm with Finnish roots. In addition to data engineers, our data unit employs data science, data visualisation, business performance management and master data specialists, as well as a group of seasoned data architects. We help customers solve problems and aim to create sustainable solutions – the kind we ourselves would be proud to use and maintain. Our values are caring, casualness, courage and passion. They have been selected by our employees.
Let’s find out whether we could provide you with your next career challenge! Tell us about yourself and your wishes in your application!