Paid Media Specialist for a fast-growing tech consultancy
Looking for a marketing role with international exposure? Join our Copenhagen team as Paid Media SpecialistApply
In the Paid Media Specialist role, you will focus on building up continuity in and around our advertised campaigns. You have a central role in keeping campaigns up and running and communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
During the first 6 months with us, you will:
- learn and help refine the current advertising campaign processes and tools needed (related MarTech incl. Hubspot, DataStudio, Miro, Falcon Social, ad channels, advertising partners etc.)
- take a deep-dive to understand our target audience(s), their needs, challenges and preferred media channels and content formats related to the buyer's journey
- create marketing flows and advertising content for various campaigns globally and locally – tailored for specific stages of the buyer's journey
- brief and coordinate campaigns with our advertising partners in all markets
- measure the impact of the campaigns and optimize the content and audience accordingly
After your first year with us, we can see the impact of the optimized campaign content and automation, learn what works and what doesn’t, and improve our paid media strategy based on our findings. You’ll become a member of our data-driven marketing team who will give you their full support to develop your own skills in a dynamic but relaxed atmosphere. As our Danish community is growing, your location will be Copenhagen even though you’ll be helping all our operational regions via advertising to reach their business goals.
What are we looking for in a candidate?
We are looking for a colleague who can thrive in our culture. These are some of the most important things we are universally interested in candidates, regardless of the role:
- Taking ownership of your own life, work, and learning. Self-awareness of own needs and feelings, work-life balance, leading own learning, resilience to recover from setbacks.
- Dimensions of thinking and flexibility. Critical and analytical mindset, ability to come up with solutions creatively. Tolerance for a high level of autonomy.
- Ability to work in a consultative role. Understanding consulting business and customer business context.
Below you will find some of the skills and characteristics that we’d appreciate in this role:
- Experience from digital advertising: campaign planning and implementation (paid social, programmatic buying, native advertising, Adwords etc.) is a must
- Native/excellent English
- Understanding of b2b and service businesses
- Excellent in written content creation (copywriting for ads or other short text formats) preferably in b2b/professional service marketing
A big plus is if you have experience from an agency side and media planning
Why join our team? This is what our people have said.
“It’s a place where you can be yourself and you can grow as a professional and a human being. The marketing team is very caring and we enable each other to be better at our best. We’re surrounded by teamwork, transparency and respect shared between all other departments.” (Yunhui,SEO & Marketing Automation Specialist)”The Solita marketing team is a truly international bunch of bright-minded and dedicated people. The team excels at autonomous organization across borders, and encompasses an inexhaustible willingness to collaborate and apply specialist know-how where and when needed – both to make ends meet daily, but also to succeed in achieving the strategic goals of helping Solita grow. Competent, Curious, Caring and Committed is a description that goes well with this comms crew”. (Stine, Head of Marketing CE)
We would love to hear from you! Tell us about your skills and desires and we can figure out together if we could be a match. Send your free-form application for our review. The application period ends on Sunday 9th of January 2022. For more information
about the position or working at Solita, contact Growth Marketer & Team Lead Jonna by calling +358 44 3497609.
Solita serves the needs of companies’ digitization on a large scale in areas such as software development, cloud and integration services, data analytics, service design and consulting. Solita is working with some of the biggest companies and public organizations in the Nordics; including Finnair, Fortum, KONE, The Finnish Parliament and UPM.