10 tech professionals to work with industrial digitalisation
Are you interested in building a sustainable future with industrial digitalisation and making an impact with your work? We are strengthening our industry expertise and establishing a competence unit that is focusing on the industrial domain. We are looking for professionals who are interested in building data-driven services and intelligent products with world-class technologies for industrial sector companies.Apply
Solita Industrial is specializing in the needs of industrial sector companies. The purpose of the new unit is to help multinational, industrial companies operating in manufacturing, process and industries utilize their full potential of data, and digital transformation with our expertise in data, cloud, integrations, and software development solutions.
“Opportunities driven by digitalisation, data and connectivity, together with sustainability are currently the key drivers of innovation and development of most industrial companies. Smart, connected devices and data-driven services open unseen possibilities for transforming business models and improving efficiency. Data and digital are no longer just a surface on top of traditional business, but create a new foundation for future success.” Head of Industrial, Antti Haanpää
What we offer
- Challenging, impactful projects to work with. We are working with industrial digitalization for example with Kone, Ponsse and UPM. We also have other interesting and impactful domain to work in (e.g. Health). We do our best to find you the project to match your talent and interests.
- A high level of autonomy with a culture of caring. We believe that low-hierarchies give room for everyone to own their expertise.
- Modern tech: The possibility to use fast-developing tools and technologies
- Learning and career growth opportunities.
- Experienced and professional community of data, cloud, software development, design and business professionals.
What are we looking for in a candidate?
We are looking for a colleague who can thrive in our culture. These are some of the most important things we are universally interested in candidates, regardless of the role:
- Taking ownership of your own life, work, and learning. Self-awareness of own needs and feelings, work-life balance, leading own learning, resilience to recover from setbacks.
- Dimensions of thinking and flexibility. Critical and analytical mindset, ability to come up with solutions creatively. Tolerance for a high level of autonomy.
- Ability to work in a consultative role. Understanding consulting business and customer business context.
We are looking for professionals for the following roles
- Data Architect, Finland
- Data Consultant, Sweden
- Master Data Management Consultant, Finland
- Master Data Management Consultant, Sweden
- Software Architect, Finland
- Software Developer, Finland
- Integration Specialist, Finland
- Integration & APi Developer, Sweden
- Solution Architect, Integration & APi, Sweden
- Enterprise Architect, Sweden
- Cloud Advisor, Finland
Join us to build a sustainable future with industrial digitalisation!
If you feel up to the challenge, send us your application by 9th January 2022. Tell us briefly why you are interested in joining our community and what are your wishes for your future work role.
If Solita sounds like a community you like to work with and join but this job doesn’t quite suit you, check out our other positions: Solita Careers.