Senior Information Security Expert
We are looking for a Senior Information Security Expert to oversee our strategic, operational, and budgetary aspects of data management and protection in Sweden. This role is a sweet spot for someone experienced in information security and who thrives in fast-paced environment where quality execution and impactful projects meet.Apply
As a Senior Information Security Expert (Informationssäkerhetschef), you get a chance to:
- Use your infosec expertise in supporting our local executives and sales teams: You'll advice, read and write security related documents (specifications, standards, guidances, policy documents)
- Work as a advisor consultant in client projects using your other expertise areas like cloud or architecture
- Take care of some of the operative security, practical things, documents and processes together with our CISO Antti Virtanen
A lot of the work is communicating with people as you will have to understand different viewpoints and angles and then explain these to others. You will work in close co-operation with the IT (Group level and local IT) and group CISO.
We are a growth company which can offer multiple development paths and learning paths in the future. By working with us, you will constantly expand your knowledge and skills in the security field. Exact areas of focus / work assignments can be tailored per your interests. If you have that entrepreneurial spirit in you, you can also kickstart our information security business in Sweden.
What are we looking for in a candidate?
We are looking for a colleague who can thrive in our culture. These are some of the most important things we are universally interested in candidates, regardless of the role:
- Taking ownership of your own life, work, and learning. Self-awareness of own needs and feelings, work-life balance, leading own learning, resilience to recover from setbacks.
- Dimensions of thinking and flexibility. Critical and analytical mindset, ability to come up with solutions creatively. Tolerance for a high level of autonomy.
- Ability to work in a consultative role. Understanding consulting business and customer business context.
Below you will find some of the skills and technologies that we’d appreciate in this role:
- Excellent communication skills in both Swedish and English. You are able to demonstrate good practices for people that don’t understand the details in Information Security.
- Understanding of ISO 27001 and similar security frameworks and standards.
- Suitable certificate (CISSP, OSCP or something) would be a good thing. No formal education or certificate is strictly required.
- Previous work experience in IT or security administration would be awesome.
- Clean background to pass Säpo audit (Swedish citizenship not required).
As said, the exact role and responsibilities depend on the person. We are dealing with cloud security, physical security, administrative processes and sales and you don't have to be an expert at everything. Willingness to learn new things is obviously one of the keys to success.
We are primarily looking for someone to work near our head office in Stockholm as it’s valuable to be able to visit there from time to time. We work in a hybrid setting, it’s also possible to follow a dream of slowing down and live elsewhere (we have offices in Gothenburg or smaller talent hubs in Malmö, Östersund and Skellefteå). At the moment, we can't offer relocation for candidates outside Sweden.
Why join Solita? This is what our people have said.”Finding solutions is part of our DNA. When faced with challenges, Solitans quickly self-organise to a high performance team with minimal bureaucracy. This no-nonsense approach is essential in the shifting landscape of IT and information security.” Antti Virtanen, CISO
We would love to hear from you! Tell us about your skills and desires and we can figure out together if we could be a match. We always scan the opportunities throughout the whole company to find the sweet spot where your profile and interests could meet our needs.
Send your free-form application for our review. Application period is ending on Sunday 9th of January 2022. For more information, please contact our CISO Antti (email@example.com) or Patrik (firstname.lastname@example.org).