iOS Mobile Developer
iOS Mobile Developer, join Solita's mobile developer community and let’s develop meaningful solutions together. You can work in our office locations (Helsinki, Tampere, Oulu, Turku, Lahti) or depending on the case, also completely remotely. We believe that the best results come when the best people get to work together in an inspiring environment that fits best for them. Together with our customers and the millions of users of the services we implement, we build solutions that enable companies and our society to take sustainable leaps into the future.Apply
As a Mobile Developer, you are an important part of a growing team of almost 20 mobile experts. In our mobile projects, our mobile developers design and implement the complete solution together with Solita’s highly skilled UI/UX and service design, data, and cloud professionals. In our team we implement native applications and cross-platform applications for iOS and Android by using modern technologies for the changing customer needs.
Sharing knowledge is one of the cornerstones in our culture. We are constantly developing ourselves by sharing our expertise and best practices with other solitans. You get to do work in a caring and ambitious community that embraces each others’ (im)perfections. You have the chance to develop applications that have a social impact on the lives of millions of Finns.
Our mobile expertise is strong and our mobile solutions are developed with the latest technologies. Below are a few examples of the many mobile projects we have.
- Koronavilkku COVID Tracing app
- HSL Mobile app
- S-Pankki Micro Savings mobile service
- COVID Certificate Reader app
What are we looking for
- Strong experience in native iOS development and you are proficient with Swift. As a plus, we see if you have also some experience from cloud services (e.g. AWS), but this is not mandatory.
- You understand the importance of UX on mobile devices, and you know how to make apps easy to use. You are also familiar with accessibility requirements.
- On the backend side, it is important that you are familiar with HTTP and REST APIs. Experience from PostgreSQL / SQLite is a plus.
- Experience with React Native or native Android development would also be valuable, but not mandatory.
What's in it for you
- The possibility to use new, fast developing tools and technologies
- Challenging, impactful projects to work with – not only with dev professionals but also design, cloud and data.
- Our culture is self made – trust, responsibility and maximum freedom are in the center of it. We have many subcultures in our dev community so it's easy to find your own place
- The possibility to learn and develop your skills and competence in various ways e.g. via our internal skill-communities, via more formal or casual trainings or by taking on more challenging projects
- Flexible working conditions to support the work-life balance – freedom to choose when and where
Interested to hear more?
We want to hear who you are and what you have done and figure out together what works best for us both. Tell us about yourself and your background in your own words.
Our recruitment consists of two rounds of interviews where you will meet our team and learn more about working at Solita. You will be given the opportunity to show your skills and ask us questions. The purpose is to get to know each other better.
If you have any questions about our mobile development, technologies or work culture don’t hesitate to reach out to our Head of Mobile Development Niklas Murtola, +358 50 545 7057 or email@example.com.