Dev Academy to boost your software developer career!
Do you want to develop your skills as a software developer and get involved with impactful and socially significant software projects? Apply to Solita Dev Academy and become a part of our diversely talented community of developers!Apply
At Solita you will be part of projects where you can see in practice how your work as a software developer can make an impact in different ways. With your work you create value to our clients’ businesses, the community around you as well as to the society.
This spring we are looking for full-stack, frontend and mobile developers to join our growing community in Finland.
Dev Academy is an intensive onboarding to Solita’s software development, not a training program nor a coding bootcamp. As such we do not teach programming basics and we assume you have a good base of knowledge about some programming languages and software development practices. You can be a student, recent graduate, self-taught developer or maybe you already have a couple of years’ experience as a software developer!
What would your role include?
- problem solving and writing beautiful code together with your team and our clients
- designing, developing and testing different kinds of softwares and systems
- using and learning technologies and tools relevant to your work
What do we expect from you?
- experience in programming through education, hobbies or work
- passion for coding and courage to embrace new challenges
- initiative and interest in continuous self-development
- work experience, even if it is not in the field of software development. Show also the experience you have gained in different fields of business
In turn you will get:
- permanent employment, competitive salary and Solita’s plentiful employee benefits. Salary is of course paid already during the Academy, from day one of your employment.
- exciting and truly impactful projects
- easy going community which is utterly passionate about technology, everyone in their own way. They will be there to support your growth from day one! You will always have a caring and competent colleague to reach out to.
- work environment that breathes freedom as well as responsibility and where you can fulfill your true potential and become the superb developer you aspire to be!
We want to hear more about you: tell us who you are, what experience you have in software development and does your passion lie in full-stack, frontend or mobile development. Bear in mind that we hire mostly full-stack developers: there’s only 2-4 positions available for frontend and mobile developers.
We would also like to see how you code! Here you can find the pre-assignment for upcoming Dev Academy. The deadline for pre-assignment is also January 16th
Send us your CV with a cover letter and remember to add a GitHub-link to your solution to our pre-assignment. You can also attach your transcript of records of your studies or other relevant documents or links that showcase your relevant skills and knowhow.
- Last day to apply is January 16th
- Interviews will take place mostly during January and the first weeks of February
- All candidates will be informed about the decisions on February 18th the latest
- The Academy will start on March 21st 2022
Additional info about Dev Academy
- Dev Academy will mostly be held remotely, but if the current situation allows it there will also be some workshops in our offices in Tampere and in Helsinki
- Academy will be held in english
- At the moment we can only accept candidates based/living in Finland or in Estonia
More information about the Dev Academy from our Head of Dev Academy Pauliina Hovila (firstname.lastname@example.org)