Are you our next Master Data Management consultant?
We are now looking for MDM consultants to join our teams in Sweden!Ansök
In the MDM Consultant role, you will work as a trusted partner of customers as we develop and build smarter data management together. You will take on implementation, consultation and development roles. You will get to present your experience and vision of the best practices and latest technology in Master Data Management.
You will clarify to our customers what MDM solutions mean as a whole, and how they will serve the customer's operations and analytics with high efficiency and quality. You will work to create Master Data Management processes and systems, which provide customers with a data management backbone that supports data systems and other data management processes. Your role will often allow you to influence how data management models and overall architecture are developed by our customers.
What we do
Solita serves the needs of companies’ digitization on a large scale in areas such as software development, cloud and integration services, data analytics, service design and consulting. Solita currently operates in Sweden, Estonia, Denmark, Belgium, Finland and Germany working with some of the biggest companies and public organizations.
We are the company behind the world’s most used Covid app Koronavilkku with 2 million users in Finland.
About our MDM projects and teams
At Solita, our MDM projects vary from preliminary surveys, lasting a few months, to extensive, year-long projects. We provide everything from a quick proof of concept projects to comprehensive MDM implementations. Your closest colleagues will typically be our data and integration experts.
Data is one of Solita’s four areas of expertise. We have more than 200 data specialists in six countries, and our knowledge portfolio contains a variety of data-related specialisations involving data solutions in almost all technologies, both in the cloud and otherwise. If you want to learn more about our Data community and projects, visit our data blog data.solita.fi.
We wish for you to have:
- You have one or more of the following skills: Master Data Management, Data Governance and Data Quality Management.
- Have at least basic level knowledge in relational databases.
- Ability to discern between different business processes and to recognise and describe the significance of master data for business.
- Experience in different multi-domain MDM technologies, such as Microsoft MDS, Semarchy xDM, Orchestra Networks EBX5 or Informatica.
- You have diverse understanding of data management, e.g. integrations and data warehousing. You must be competent in or willing to learn cloud computing solutions on, for example, the AWS or Azure platform.
- Fluency in English
What we offer you
- Projects that have an impact: The possibility to work with systems that have hundreds of thousands of users and large monetary impact for our customers
- New tech: The possibility to use new, fast developing tools and technologies
- A great work culture and high autonomy: The possibility to take responsibility and work in teams where you and the team decide – not the managers
- Variety: The possibility to work with different customers, projects, teams, systems and technologies
- Personal development: The possibility to learn and develop your skills and competence in various ways e.g. via our internal skill-communities, via more formal or casual trainings, by taking on more challenging projects or by learning and expanding your knowledge in the fields of software development, analytics, cloud or service design.
Read what your future colleagues have to say in the areas of cloud, AI, data, design and culture from our blogs.