In-house Visual Designer/AD
Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Sweden
Do you have an eye for branding? In our case particularly in the context of professional services and employer branding. To maintain our growth pace, the need for intelligent branding, recruitment advertising as well as sales related advertising increases constantly. We are looking for a Visual Designer/AD to join our team.Apply
Tasks for an in-house Visual Designer/AD vary from short-term concept visualisation gigs to more long-term marketing projects within recruitment, employer branding and sales. You will also take part in our inhouse brand development together with our Creative Director Jyri.
Your tasks depend on the project at hand, though it's fair to say that crafting the end result to be more understandable, usable and why not more attractive is your responsibility. We hope you can show us how to develop our communications with excellent visual design.
In addition to being a member of our centralised marketing team, as a visual designer you get to join our marvellous team of visual designers, a group of 11 at the moment. In their team meetings, our visual designers share their knowledge and awe at the wonderful arts & design experiments and projects of their fellow designers. Read the story of our Visual Designer Helena.
Your location can be in any of our countries although most of our designers work from offices located in Finland. Our other locations are Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Belgium and Estonia.
What are we looking for in a candidate?
We are looking for a colleague who can thrive in our culture. These are some of the most important things we are universally interested in candidates, regardless of the role:
- Taking ownership of your own life, work, and learning. Self-awareness of own needs and feelings, work-life balance, leading own learning, resilience to recover from setbacks.
- Dimensions of thinking and flexibility. Critical and analytical mindset, ability to come up with solutions creatively. Tolerance for a high level of autonomy.
- Ability to work in a consultative role. Understanding consulting business and customer business context.
Below you will find some of the skills that we’d appreciate in this role:
- Passion for creating kick ass visuals for hiring and selling purposes
- Common graphic design skills
- You could also have illustration, photography, video editing or other useful visual skills
- Overall understanding of digital channels and environments, particularly what kind of communications best function in them (best practices and restrictions)
We expect you to have at least 2-3 years of experience in graphic design. Additional skills in illustration, audiovisual skills, moving image, photography, rich media/dev (simple animations) are seen as a plus.
Tell us about your skills and desires and we can figure out together if we could be a match. Send your free-form application with a portfolio for our review. Application period ends on Sunday 19th of September.
For more information about the position or working at Solita, contact Creative Director Jyri Niemi +358 50 576 9682 on Mondays between 4-5pm EEST. If you have difficulties with submitting a portfolio, please contact Kati from recruitment (firstname.lastname@example.org).